Stuck at home, stuck on the couch, stuck in my pajamas, just stuck. Please tell me I am not the only one who feels this way. However, I can say this...I have kept a leveled head throughout this pandemic. At first, I was thinking, this is crazy. It looks like something out of a movie. ls this really happening? That is when I came across this quote, “Time will either expose you or promote you.” And no, I did not put that there to make you feel bad, it was a wake-up call for me. The quarantine itself was an eye-opener on my end. In this time, I realized that certain things just don’t matter. I have focused more on what is important. I was in my closet yesterday and thought wow, all those clothes with nowhere to go.
My alone time in the closet has revealed so many things that seemed impossible before. I felt as if my eyes opened and I could see things for what they are. I discovered something beautiful. My dreams were back!
I believe it only takes one idea, one dream and one thought to change everything, forever. I want to share a few things that are working for me.
How to get unstuck during the quarantine:
1. Read more (My new goal is 2 books per month)
2. Work on your business (The struggle is real for me okkkk lol but I am committed)
3. Self - Development
4. Self - Care (Rest if you need a break)
5. Take a 30 Min walk in the park (Natural sunlight is always good!)
6. Be Still, Reset, Refresh, Reconnect
Remember: This too shall pass
7. Time is on our side. I am praying for you that you will be in good health and discover something beautiful during this time.
The sun is always shining somewhere!
P.S. April is my birthday month. I am fresh out of ideas. Do you have any suggestions?
Love ya! As always, Motivate with Love because a little love can go a long way.